Re: [OM] Macdonald, was OM in print...

Subject: Re: [OM] Macdonald, was OM in print...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 06:09:38 +0100
I agree with Donald of the MacDonald. My father was descended from Flora so I feel qualified to offer an opinion ;-). Perhaps the article was spell-checked using an MS product - the one that advocates the use of apostrophes for a plural.

As for unmentionable clans, I always understood that any Lowlanders, but especially the Campbells, were beyond the pale.

Chris