RE: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits

Subject: RE: [OM] Lightweight kit for Ireland, was 135/2.8 ... travel kits
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 21:22:33 -0500
Why, thank you, Chris.  We'll see if we can work out the logistics offline.

Be advised, though, there are certain responsibilities involved.  The Tamron SP
65B 400mm (sic) 1:4 LD (IF) BBAR MC lens is an extremely advanced instrument
and requires very specific care and maintenance.  Specifically, it must be
removed from the case, taken outside and properly exercised at least twice
weekly.  Said exercise consists of allowing appropriately selected light
photons to be introduced through the front element at velocity c while the
diaphragm mechanical linkages are cycled to their full travel.  Capture used
photons. Repeat several times. Can you promise to do this, Chris?

Gary ;-)

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com