Re: [OM] ( OM ) The joke's on me; 6x6 to come

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) The joke's on me; 6x6 to come
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 23:15:30 -0300

> Hi folks,
>
> Here's a chance to have a laugh at my expense.  I have long hankered after
> folding 6x6, having seen stunning shots made with Voigtlander Bessa
folders
> as well as Olympus 6x6 cameras used my list members on at least two
> occasions that I recall. But really the time is not appropriate for me
just now.
> Brian

Let us know how it works out Brian. I've been watching lately for one of
those as well. I'd prefer the Olympus 6, but have also been considering the
agfa isolette 6x6 folder as well as one called a Hapo 66e.
I have a Yashica Mat 124G, but would like something a bit more compact.
Also, the folders just look so nice, an interesting conversation piece,
especially if outfitted with a new red bellows..
Wayne