[OM] OT Starbucks (was ~

Subject: [OM] OT Starbucks (was ~
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 12:49:01 -0700

> ...Starbucks is over-roasted bitter crap, IMNSHO.  Seattle's Best
>or Tullys or just about anything else is better, and cheaper, as well.....

I'm in total agreement. To give you an idea of how low Starbuck's has
sunk, now they serve it on the ferries and you can't tell it from the
bilge water the ferries normally serve! The key to good coffee is
_fresh_ roast, no matter what brand as long as they start with decent
beans. We're lucky to have a local roasting company here so great coffee
is no problem,

Mike