Re: [OM] RE: Boris is and idiot, was lens evaluation

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Boris is and idiot, was lens evaluation
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 19:20:18 -0700
You're way too hard on yourself.

Grigorov, Boris wrote:

I confused Lama and Moose

I have big antlers and he doesn't. His neck may be longer, certainly is relative to body size. I'm cuter, in a gangly, oversized way :-)

Never owned a gun or an SUV and do not know much about them except from reading
about them here.  So that makes me unqualified to write about what seems  to be
the 3/4 of the message traffic on this list.

Same for me, although I have shot weapons courtesy of the US Coast Guard. Mostly hit what I was supposed to and never hit something I wasn't supposed to. Except for those short loads from somebody who cheated the govt. Some of them just fell down and landed in the the dirt short of the target. It was a hot day, maybe they were just tired. I've ridden in the occasional SUV, does that count? When they make a convetable SUV, maybe I'll consider it. (No the Wrangler isn't a convertibile, open sometimes, and a kidney wrecking machine, but no convertible.)

That's Lama (as promised, more on that later.). Why does it seem that everyone else on this list knows about audio more than I do. And I am the one who build a system myself.
You may notice I carefully didn't mention any brand or model names in my only post to date at all about audio stuff.

Guess have to start keeping up again with all that @#$%.

Nah, Just train your ears down to whatever you have and enjoy the music.

General rule: I'm happy to be misattributed when the recipient of any sort of praise and would appreciate misattribution of anything I post that draws criticism to someone else :-) :-)

Nope, you can't get away with this one, this list has too many watchful
eyes.

Well I knew that, just havin' a bit 'o fun. 'Fact, my post was mostly for fun and I enjoyed your reply.

Lama and Moose, please, accept my apologies.

None needed here in Moose land. Live, laugh and be happy.