Re: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4063

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #4063
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 09:28:23 -0700

>When using film from the freezer how long do you have to wait to use it?

I don't pop the plastic cap until it reaches room temperature. assuming
of course that room temp is higher than that of the freezer (note to E.
Canada Scandinavia, and Idaho :>).  I keep my film in the refrigerator
and keep my camera bag outside (truck or garage) so at times in winter
the ambient temp is close enough to refer temp otherwise I leave a few
rolls out and ready to go.

Mike