Re: [OM] eB*y Shipping delay: 20 days!?

Subject: Re: [OM] eB*y Shipping delay: 20 days!?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:07:50 -0700
I looked on the package for a postmark or such, but the only date I could
find was the label that the sender had filled out, similar to what you would
fill out at the USPS for an 'Express Mail' package... my address, his
address, date, contents, etc.

He did pad and pack very well, so the box was intact. It also did not appear
that the box was inspected, the original tape was intact, just battered a
bit. I'm pleased with the deal, although I was expecting more like 7-10 days
transit time.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...