[OM] OT Mike's new skiff

Subject: [OM] OT Mike's new skiff
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 02:37:04 EDT
Mike posted:
>http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/skiff.jpg

Nice.  I worked on one VERY similar to that.  A 125' Willard, the
"Silverado," the first fiberglass megayacht, I believe.  The two launches were
20 ft.
Aquasports (Florida) and it had a helo pad and a golden swan for a bathtub
spout.
 Some folks live another cut above the rest of us.  Last time I saw her she
was moored at the Seattle Yacht Club.  I'd be VERY curious to know the builder
and history of that boat, Mike, if she's still there and you're brave enough &
have time to ask about her (you just might get a tour!).

What nation's flag is that?  Too much red for Canada.  Sure looks like a
Willard, nationality aside.

You see some interesting yachts moored at that pier, doncha?  For me, the
most interesting was Cousteau's "sailboat" with the 3-part rotating "sail."

Rich