[OM] XA question - how to remove top cover?

Subject: [OM] XA question - how to remove top cover?
From: Dizel <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 13:57:06 +0200
Please help ;) I found an XA for peanuts. It is jammed,
RF don't work, but with my mechanical skills I may repair
it ;-) But I need to know how to remove top cover.

I removed bottom one, sliding door, front (to have an access
to and be able to calibrate rangefinder, removed rewind
knob, two screws underneath, screws at the top and back
and now I am stuck because it won't go. I would hesitate
to use prying rod ;)

Please help! ;)
                                St.
             (XS360 Diesel - Sampo Lappelil, ZliMC)
                  http://www.familyofman2.com
 GH !d a- C--- E--- W+++ N++ o++++ PS+++ !tv b+++ D++ e* h* r++ z**