re:[OM] OT Mike's new skiff

Subject: re:[OM] OT Mike's new skiff
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 08:39:04 -0700
Rich, Check out Google. "MY Michaela Rose"  Listed in the 200 largest
yachts in the US at #50 something. 162', Owned by a Texas developer and
been around the world a couple of times. More info on her travels if you
are interested. One of the more interesting "skiffs" that used to
frequent the harbor was the SnowGoose" owned by the Duke (John Wayne) A
friend of his and the director of many of his movies lives down the road
a mile. The Snow Goose is a converted mine sweeper.  OM content, I've
got  photo somewhere, 135/3.5 OM1. (easy to remember what I used because
that's all I had :>). And I remember another time I had tied up to the
dock for the night. I woke up the next morning and looked out the window
to a beautiful sunny day but my boat was in the shade....hmmm. So I
poked my head out the hatch to see an airplane wing over my boat! The
yacht tied up next to me had a float plane sitting on the stern.

Mike