Re: [OM] 135/1.5 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/1.5 on ebay
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 13:02:29 -0700
I have the Vivitar Series 1 fast 135/2.3 lens, well made in all metal, with
auto aperture and OM mount. Uses 72mm filters, I've only taken a couple
frames with it (in normal conditions) and they look OK. Much larger and
heavier than the Zuiko 135/2.8 and I suspect not as sharp wide open either.
Very similar in shape to the Vivitar Series 1 200/3.0 lens, a strong taper
from the filter ring to the mount end, almost a cone shape.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...