Re: [OM] OT: where to stay in the State of Washington

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: where to stay in the State of Washington
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:30:42 EDT
In a message dated 5/27/03 4:08:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Right in Seattle

I am no expert, however that doesn't keep me from having an opinion . . .
Why would I have to say that to this group?  If you decide to spend a day or
two
in Seattle, I will tell you my bride and I stayed at the "Wall Street Inn" a
couple of years ago and found it quite acceptable.  Our room over looked the
water and we were within walking distance of much of the city stuff one might
want to see in Seattle.  Pike Place market was just a few blocks away.  This is
a B&B type operation and although it didn't charge "No-tell Motel" rates, it
was certainly not the most expensive in the city.  Seems like the district it
is in is called "Bell Town".  When I go back, that is where I'll stay.  Bill
Barber