Re: [OM] EBay Ordered to Pay $35M in Patent Case

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay Ordered to Pay $35M in Patent Case
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:38:08 +0800
Thanks for the research, life is short and time is just too little, I
prefer to use something that known to be able to provide the best to
me. May be a lots of people hate *bay due to some reasons but I do get
a lots of help from it. The OM items is just too thin here locally so
I have to get them from *bay. I also sell a lot there, although the
charges is high but in view of the wide exposure it is worth. Just
like the Olympus AF lenses, the OM distributor is unable to sell even
one for years but I bought some from them and they sale quite ok in
*bay. Don't overlook the small buy and sell in *bay, it can easily
support your hobby and a lot of people doing it for a living.

C.H.ling

Daniel Mitchell wrote:

>  I was curious, so I did some looking:

<snip>