[OM] Goals/Intentionality Revisited

Subject: [OM] Goals/Intentionality Revisited
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:30:45 EDT
What follows has no meaning.  It is simply a reporting of facts.  There was a
recent thread about an "Important Sentence" in which one would essentially
state what brought joy to their life and what outward manifestations they
intended to have appear in their life to reflect it.  In that thread I had
stated I
wanted to grow as a photographer and that evidence of that growth, for me,
would be winning print competitions in my local club's monthly contest and
moving
from one category to the more advanced one. The competition for this month
occurred on Tuesday night and both the prints I was allowed for the month
placed
(a second place in color and a third in b&w).  Should I place three more this
year (6 more competitions), I would move from B category to A category.  My
intention is to do so.  In pursuit of  this goal, I will experience joy, will
improve as a photographer and may move to category A.  Bill Barber