Re: [OM] FA: 35-70mm f4 hood.

Subject: Re: [OM] FA: 35-70mm f4 hood.
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:19:57 -0400
Yep. If I'm in a hurry for something from the US, or it's dense and pushing
four pounds, I ask them to put in in a flat rate $4 (6x9") or $7(9x12") Global
Priority envelope. It gets fast delivery and internal PO tracking. This is also
available from the US to some other destinations for $1 more.

Envelopes aren't restricted to paper. Just make sure they're adequately padded.

tOM

PS, the http://www.CanadianCameraConference.ca is coming closer - June 28-30 in
Ottawa. Check  out the lineup of presentations for $260 CDN (~$192 US)  -tOM

On Friday, May 30, 2003 at 6:53
Titoy <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Do you mean, we can stuff items other than "letters' in a letter mail pouch?
>
> Titoy

---------
2003 Jun 28-30 in Ottawa:
http://www.CanadianCameraConference.ca
tOM Trottier,   ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115 N45.412 W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980