Re: [OM] Goals/Intentionality Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Goals/Intentionality Revisited
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 06:45:48 +0100
Congratulations Bill.

Chris

On Thursday, May 29, 2003, at 22:30 Europe/London, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

What follows has no meaning. It is simply a reporting of facts. There was a recent thread about an "Important Sentence" in which one would essentially state what brought joy to their life and what outward manifestations they intended to have appear in their life to reflect it. In that thread I had stated I wanted to grow as a photographer and that evidence of that growth, for me, would be winning print competitions in my local club's monthly contest and moving from one category to the more advanced one. The competition for this month occurred on Tuesday night and both the prints I was allowed for the month placed (a second place in color and a third in b&w). Should I place three more this year (6 more competitions), I would move from B category to A category. My intention is to do so. In pursuit of this goal, I will experience joy, will
improve as a photographer and may move to category A.  Bill Barber
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
