RE: [OM] Focusing Screens

Subject: RE: [OM] Focusing Screens
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 20:05:55 +0100
1-4
1-4n
1-8
2-4

Are all plain ground 'glass'

But it isn't clear to me how that would address your problem - i.e if you
can't focus on the ground 'glass' of the 2-13, you probably can't focus on
any of the above either.

Clearer still would be 1-9 or 1-12 - but you won't be able to focus on them
at all (despite appearance to the contrary) because they are plain 'glass'
giving an aerial image.

What are the symptoms of the problem?

Piers