Re: [OM] Screwed by an OM'er on eBay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Screwed by an OM'er on eBay?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:21:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/30/03 1:22:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> , I'm afraid I
> might be less than polite, what with having all my inquiries
> ignored.  At this point, I want everything, as the lawyers say,
> memorialized in writing.

Take a deep breath, OK now let it out . . . do this again.  Any chance he has
been out of town, death in the family, sick cat?  Remember, 100 years from
now there will be no one around who cares about how it turned out.  Go into the
conversation committed to resolution of the problem rather than being "right"
and letting this guy know how upset you are and what a pr%#k he has been.  He
may be a pr%#k and you may be one of his victims, however getting pissed off
at him on the telephone won't fix things for you. Assume a positive outcome and
if that doesn't happen, seek recourse through ebay and/or PayPal.  You now
have my 4 cents worth.  Bill Barber