Re: [OM] Screwed by an OM'er on eBay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Screwed by an OM'er on eBay?
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:49:42 EDT
Did you check again with Paypal to see if the payment actually was made?

I purchased an item using BIN not long ago, and a similar thing happened.  I
paid via Paypal and waited for the item to show up. After an appropriate
length of time, when I did not receive it, I contacted the seller who claimed
not
to have received payment. After a number of back and forth emails, I checked
Paypal. The record of my payment was there, but it hadn't gone through for some
reason. My credit card had not been charged. So, I cancelled it. I then
contacted the seller, and was able to buy the item.

I had gotten mighty worked up in the meantime, and sent the seller some
fairly angry emails, for which I had to apologize profusely after discovering
what
happened. So I would suggest logging into Paypal to check your account.

John Meyers