[OM] [OT] Digital Camera

Subject: [OM] [OT] Digital Camera
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:57:21 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
Hello,
I am in need of the advice from a competent bunch like you.
Our 8gth anniversary is coming soon and I want to surprize my wife with a
digital camera, something of the point and shoot type that I might use also
from time to time.
I want to spend no more than $300.
Do you think that it is better to get a camera that uses AA's, instead the
proprietary stuff?
So far I am looking at Minolta DiMAGE S414 as the best option.  I need you to
tell me if I should be looking at something else instead.  I guess all the
Many thanks in advance.
Boris