Re: [OM] Screwed by an OMer on *Bay?

Subject: Re: [OM] Screwed by an OMer on *Bay?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:13:36 -0700
GLad it may be working out. THe other possibility is always that SPAM blocking SW are causing problems. Also, I have a customer (in US) who can send mail to my distributor in UK but cannot receive mail from him. He just get dropped into bit bucket somewhere, and I have to do manual forwarding for a bits.

So no email doesn't mean bad things all the time. Good luck!