[OM] 357 cells: 3 for $3.93, no shipping

Subject: [OM] 357 cells: 3 for $3.93, no shipping
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:22:34 -0400
Sure we all know you can buy them for less than a dollar apiece by mail if you
want to pay $5 for shipping and agree to a $15
minimum.

Today I bought 3 for $3.93 without a minimum and without shipping.  Actually I
thought it was such a good deal, I bought 6 for $7.86
USD.  Plus tax.  Where did I get such a great deal?

Energizer 357 batteries in a new 3-pack at Wal-Mart.  Every OM-4 and OM-PC
owner carries at least one extra set, right?  Mine's
right on the strap at all times.

Lamadoo