Re: [OM] [OT] Digital Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Digital Camera
From: OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:19:41 -0400
Boris,
Just buy one of the very fine Olympus Digital cameras. I have several D-100s
for the office plus a C-720UZ and E-10 for myself. All have real lenses made
of real glass and not plastic like some of the other manufacturers.

While all of these use the 3V Lithium batteries, they also all work great
with NiMH rechargeable "AA" batteries. Or the Lithium "AA"s of you are in a
pinch.