Re: [OM] Another ridiculous auction price

Subject: Re: [OM] Another ridiculous auction price
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 11:01:32 -0700
I DON'T see why he needs to be taught a lesson  ...

The 21 f2 appears to be LNIB so the price is high but not ridiculous.
Some people value LN so why not let someone sell the LN lenses at high
prices so those that value it can buy it.

Why is it okay for a buyer to get a fang but a seller can't get a
windfall? The seller has very good feedback and isn't forcing anyone to
buy it. Trying to cause him harm is insane!

-jeff
(but I wouldn't pay that much)