Re: [OM] OT Avoiding unwanted email

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Avoiding unwanted email
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 16:36:49 -0700
Sounds like something hard to do, guessing what words will be on someone else's reject list. I would not have suspected the example you quote would be troublesome. I use this address exclusively for the list and receive almost no spam, maybe 3-5 a week, and so have no filtering.

Moose

Chris Barker wrote:

Dear All

The recent posts entitled ".... OMer on eBay" have all been diverted into my Junk mail box automatically.

I suggest that we try to avoid the language that the spammers use - as a matter of principle, but also so that our filtering systems don't get fooled by genuine posts from the List.