Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?

Subject: Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 23:27:18 -0500
Anyone on the list actually keep a "car camera?"

I used to, once I bought my PT Cruiser. It has a drawer under the passenger seat that holds a body with a 50mm lens and 2x teleconverter, a wide lens, a small flash, and a roll of film or two. I bought the car in August, in North Texas, but at the time my office had underground parking, so extreme temperatures were not a problem.

The kit got cannibalized for various occasions when I needed a piece or two to go into the main camera bag, and the body that would normally live out there is the one the kids use on vacation anyway, so I'm not sure what is out there at the moment. If I think I'll be taking pictures, I'll grab the real camera bag anyway.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa