[OM] My Om needs another big brother now..

Subject: [OM] My Om needs another big brother now..
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:20:13 +0800
Well, the news came down the pipeline from Fuji that they are discontinuing the Fuji GW rangefinders (GW670III, GW690III, GSW690III) as well as the 645 RF's. Ouch.

They are going to concentrate on the Fujiblad line..

So my hopes of a GW690III are shattered (yes, there's still evilbay.. but)

I'm curious what all of you are lugging around (if any) as far as MF as a big brother to your OM.

Mamiya 7's??  That's a house mortgage and a half last time I checked!!

Albert