Re: [OM] My Om needs another big brother now..

Subject: Re: [OM] My Om needs another big brother now..
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:25:35 -0700
Those Fujis are really huge, IMO. If I was going to get something that large I think I'd be tempted to just get a 4 x 5 setup instead. Anyone got any experience with the Pentax 67II? Those feel OK to me. They're big and clunky, but they actually feel kind of like an old Canon F1 to me (which was, admittedly, big and clunky). They seem like they'd be enough like shooting with a 35mm SLR to make it worth bothering with.