Re: [OM] Camera -- to abuse or not ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera -- to abuse or not ?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 06:22:01 +0100
Good question Peter.

I would tend to put the camera away, but I know that that is not a good plan if you want to get decent photos. There are ways of looking after a camera in the rain, and it is possible to dry it afterwards from a shower. The sea poses more of a problem because it is possible for the salt spray to get inside (but is the 4Ti not equipped with seals to prevent ingress of moisture?).

Sand is just too much for me to cope with...

Chris