[OM] OT Can you really go home again?

Subject: [OM] OT Can you really go home again?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 06:17:29 EDT
So how much water/mud do you figure your differentials sucked in when they
hit that cold water/mud?  Might want to change that oil out some time soon, Ag.

I ain't no expert, I just used to read 4-Wheeler a lot.  I always try to
avoid submerging my differentials.  Most of my 4-wheeling is/was done in
mountainous terrain where deep mudholes are kinda rare.  Down in the meadows is
another
story, dang it.

My new (young) boss has a Blazer with a 410 hp (at the wheels!) 383 stroker.
He's one of the guys making those big mudbogs in the meadows, just for fun.
He's torn up everything behind that engine.  Pulled his transmission bolts out
of the frame.  Blew up a rear end.  Raging hormones and too much money.
Barked the tires and darn near keyholed the lunchroom the other night!

I tread lightly on the terrain (and it's easier and cheaper on the rig, as
well).  Every so often, though, you get in a situation where you just have to
punch it and hang on, doncha?

Rich (Get in, sit down, shut up, and hang on!)