Re: [OM] OM-3 (Non Ti) Service Manual & Tool Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 (Non Ti) Service Manual & Tool Advice
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:08:52 -0400
Be very careful with the coupling ring as the wiper brush is very fragile.
Often, just a cleaning of the outer edge of that ring will make it return
properly.  Other rings are damage by lenses that are missing the "stop"
screw.  Lens is forced passed it's stop, also forcing the coupling ring too
far,  distorting it into an oval shape.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,