Re: [OM] *bay negatives

Subject: Re: [OM] *bay negatives
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:15:36 -0400
Oops, just re-read it, you do not know who this guy is. I wonder about
stories like this being posted to any site. I have seen it many
times:"Only believe 100f what you read on the web, there are many
people with hidden agendas". This is plausible, but I have never read a
rule in the eBay rulebook that says this is the way it is. Then again,
eBay does not make it easy to read the whole rulebook, or ask questions.
John