Re: [OM] Tokina AT-X 35-70mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina AT-X 35-70mm f2.8
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 17:37:42 -0700
I should have noted they rate the Zuiko 250 f2 at 2.6. I don't know of
any lenses that photodo has rated highly but are actually mediocre. It
might be best to consider a high photodo rating as sufficient to
establish the lenses quality but not strictly necessary for an excellent
lens. I wonder if anyone knows of any dogs photodo rates highly?

Thanks for the info on the 24-40.

Forgive the closing deviant thought --- Did you breed a Zuiko 65-200 f4
with your Tamron 80-200 f2.8 to get the Tokina AT-X 65-200 f2.8
favorite? ...  The "runt of the litter" was probably a 65-80 f4 the size
of the Tamron. (I  suppose it was really a brain hiccup while typing,
but interesting perturbation).

-jeff
----- Moose replied -----