[OM] 16mm/f3.5(Rated E) for for $424 and 21/2 for $514(E+)

Subject: [OM] 16mm/f3.5(Rated E) for for $424 and 21/2 for $514(E+)
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 20:56:28 -0400
Does everyone think as I do, and think these prices are a little low for
a brick and mortar store with a decent reputation? On one hand we have
jonequinn whom no one knows trying to run the prices through the roof,
and then I find these prices. I'm not going to mention who it is just
yet. Jim B. might just find this is the alternative to getting new rear
elements for his 16mm.
Regards,
John