[OM] Re: favorite lenses I don't have

Subject: [OM] Re: favorite lenses I don't have
From: thelps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:17:53 +0930
Can you beleive I bought a 16/f3.5 NEW. It was about 7 or 8 years back and
I HAD to have one. Took about 4 or 5 frames with it I think, probably spent
more time staring into the front element than taking photos with it. They
are knida mesmerising.

Loved the lens and yes I regret selling it but I wanted the money for some
other camera project. I guess someone had to buy them new for them to appear
on the used market??!!  I paid about $1200 Australian (US$700?) at the time
so I guess thats about $200 a photo.

What fun!