[OM] OT: World in Focus Event. June 5,6,7 Seattle

Subject: [OM] OT: World in Focus Event. June 5,6,7 Seattle
From: "Bob Fenstermacher" <bobfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:17:26 -0700
I may have missed this being mentioned on the list, but in case it
wasn't...sorry about the short notice, but I just found out about this.

This Friday afternoon, night there is a photography exhibit opening with Art
Wolfe as the keynote speaker ($20). Then on Saturday and Sunday at the
Seattle Center, there are a series of 6 seminars/presentations with notable
photographers. Cost ranges from $40-50 depending on how many you sign up
for.

Photography exhibit is going to be open until July 20th and

Website for those interested:  www.worldinfocus.us

I called them a few minutes ago-space is still available.

I'm going to go on Friday night and probably Sat and Sunday AM

Looks like it might be fun and very interesting. If anyone wants to go, it
would be great to meet you there.  Jim Timpe, the exhibit itself  might make
a great Saturday afternoon NW Zuikos get together...

 As usual, no connection...

Bob F