Re: [OM] Wonder why there is a shill on

Subject: Re: [OM] Wonder why there is a shill on
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:21:00 -0400
Actually no. I ended up passing that deal on to another list member.

Bought another one though that arrives this Friday, but the 3Ti and 35 Shift
go to the list member that pointed me towards the deal.  But, since it also
includes a 350/2.8 and a lot of other equipment, I'm OK.  I think I just did
a deal that includes most of the fast wide angles (16,18,21/2,28/2,35/2), so
if anyone is interested in anything.....

Ironically, I bought Adorama's 16 this morning for a project I want to do
and then bought a second one this afternoon.

Tom