RE: [OM] WTB Double cable release

Subject: RE: [OM] WTB Double cable release
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:39:37 +0100
If you are speaking of the Pentacon DCR adaptor item 2932133651
"you-know-where", Moose, then it weighs all of 3 ounces excluding cable
releases (vs 4oz+ for the OM DCR).  So long as the shoulder of your cable
releases is not more than 5/16" (8mm) it will work with any cable release
you throw at it.

Piers