Re: Hueys, was - [OM] Re:Camera -- to abuse or not ?

Subject: Re: Hueys, was - [OM] Re:Camera -- to abuse or not ?
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:33:32 +0100
Chris Barker wrote:

<snip>
They also have a distinctive beat to the rotor noise owing, apparently,
to the fact that it uses a two-bladed rigid rotor
<snip>

When I worked at Aberdeen Airport we had helicopters all day... you could
always tell when a Bell was coming in. It does strange things to my head,
must be right on some kind of resonance in my drums. Damn near deafens me.

I'm thinking Billy Joel, Goodnight Saigon...

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com

---