Re: [OM] Questions! Questions!

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions! Questions!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:42:25 -0400
Mike,

Clint's answer leads me to the conclusion that, while it is
possible, it's not really practical to do.  I had thought perhaps
there was some linkage or something that could be disconnected or
some small part removed.  My imaginary goal was to have an SLR
body where nothing moved but the shutter curtains, just like an RF
body.

But I suspect you are correct about most of the vibration being in
the lens itself, so I am abandoning this idea on the grounds that
its potential benefits are not worth the effort required to
achieve them.  Or as my grandmother used to say, the game is not
worth the candle.

Walt