RE: [OM] Ranking of alcohols by aggressiveness

Subject: RE: [OM] Ranking of alcohols by aggressiveness
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:36:10 -0600
Everclear is fine stuff. In Wyoming they have drive-through liquor stores. I
pulled up to the window at one of these and there was a old cowboy standing
there waiting. He said "You wouldn't take my head off with that big mirror
now would you?" I assured him that he was safe. About then the clerk handed
out two bottles of Everclear and the guy bolted away, ran around my van and
calmly walked up to the window on the other side.  He said "I ain't standin
in front of no sonofabitch that drinks that shit."

/jim