[OM] Friday 13th in Ottawa

Subject: [OM] Friday 13th in Ottawa
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 03:06:55 -0400
Cc: William Clark <pambill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robert T McFetridge <rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bruce Hamm <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>, Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
The cOMpany of Zuikoholics anOMymous will meet Friday 13th at 1730h in Ottawa,
at 1402 Houston Cres in Kanata, just off March Rd.

Please RSVP to tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BYOB&Munchies&Zuikos

tOM

On Friday, June 06, 2003 at 0:37
Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, tOM Trottier wrote:
>
> > So Friday June 13th at your Ottawa place for a get together of OMnipotent
> > OMnivorous OMinous OM OMbres with no one OMitted?
>
> OMmm, yup, that sounds good.
>
> > Where do you live, Mark, what time do you want us, and what should we bring?
> > I presume dress for a BBQ is "casual"...
>
> Here's a mapquest link to my place:
> http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addtohistory=&country=CA&address=1402+Houston+Cr.&city=kanata&state=ON&zipcode=K2W+1B6&historyid=&submit.x=41&submit.y=11
>
> For some reason it puts my house on the wrong side of the crescent, it's on
> the right hand side, not the left.
>
> Anytime after 5:30pm would be good, that gives me some time to get home from
> work and get things going.  I can provide the burgers and fixin's, if people
> brought some munchies and beverages then that would be great.
>
> > Should we mention this on the olympus list in case someone else might be in
> > the area?
>
> Sure, why not.  There's lots of room here so a few more people would be
> fine.  Hopefully the weather will co-operate and we can enjoy a nice evening
> outside.
>                               -mark

---------
2003 Jun 28-30 in Ottawa:
http://www.CanadianCameraConference.ca
tOM Trottier,   ICQ:57647974    http://abacurial.com
        758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
        +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115 N45.412 W75.714
"The moment one gives close attention to anything,
even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious,
awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself --
Henry Miller, 1891-1980