Re: [OM] Prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Prints
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:48:13 +0100
I keep promising myself every year, "this winter I'm going to get on top of
it all and sort it out". The slides are all in Rondex magazines (for my
Hanimex projector), the prints are mostly in the original packaging. We do
sort out special trips and get prints into small albums for showing to
friends and so on, but it remains pretty haphazard.

Even with all this time on my hands it hasn't been done (househusbanding is
a full time occupation...). This winter I'm going to...

;-)

Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com

---