Re: [OM] UK Camera fairs

Subject: Re: [OM] UK Camera fairs
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:59:33 -0400
Sam,
 I am going to be driving five hours down to Cincinnati to go to one
tomorrow. I'll drive back the same day. Is that far enough for you? My
wife tolerates it because I am going to be taking her father along to
get him out of the house and away from his wife and mother-in-law. He is
as big, if not bigger camera nut than I am. I used to do this because I
was a dealer, but now I do it for the fun of it. Now I just have to
figure out how to get to it in the new place, hmm. It used to be held in
an Armory that was pretty easy to find, but what with hightened military
alert, it is off somewhere else.
John