Re: [OM] Prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Prints
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:59:56 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/2003 6:13:34 AM Central Standard Time,
d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> It's dark at 4pm here in the winter. Dawn around 8.45. Gives me long nights
> to sit in the dining room with the lightbox and notebook...

There are star trails and moonscapes to capture and besides you know how nice
it is to shoot those magic hours around sunrise when you are fully rested.
Should you want more than this from me or others on the list, remember we are a
group of world-class enablers. ;^)  Bill Barber