Re: [OM] Olympus DSLR & OM lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus DSLR & OM lenses
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:45:04 -0500
Nobody expected them to fit without some sort of specialized adapter.  At least
nobody with any brains!  (Sorry for the flame, it's not directed at Moose, but
I just couldn't resist.)

The big question is when is the adapter going to be released?  if ever?

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost