Re: [OM] Prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Prints
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:41:34 +0100
Great, Bill, wonderful!

Chris

On Friday, Jun 6, 2003, at 10:22 Europe/London, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 6/6/2003 3:51:46 AM Central Standard Time, d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"this winter I'm going to get on top of
it all and sort it out".

. . . but winter is such a good time to capture all those wonderful images that only occur in winter and then there is the holidays.  You know Aunt Irma isn't always going to be with us and the kids (grandkids) are growing up so fast, you really do need to get some good photographs during the holidays.  There really is a better time to take on such a project.  Did you see that cardinal land on the snow covered branch of the apple tree, or the one where the leaves are just sprouting and the bright green is finally emerging after cold winter, or perhaps the one that made its nest amongst the leaves? Now that the blossoms have started to bloom, it really is the most beautiful sight.  The branches have become heavy with crimson fruit and the cardinals and their new family are almost lost in its beauty.  The fall is one of my favorite times of the year.  The leaves change and begin to blanket the ground. I love those sunsets with the blanket of leaves and the few remaining on the tree are backlit and silhouetted as that brilliant orange orb sinks beneath the horizon signaling the end of another day.  The images you have captured this year have truly fed your soul and there will be other seasons . . .

Bill Barber
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.