Re: [OM] WTB: Rattiest ever copy of The OM Way

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Rattiest ever copy of The OM Way
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:06:40 -0500
Check with your public library. If it's not there, you might try an inter-library loan. I do know that the main downtown library in Dallas, Tx. usa has a copy. It does have a cover, but it's missing a few pages of the pictures.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas

Douglas Tourtelot wrote:

Coverless is okay<g>.  Just want to read it.  Price IS important!  Failing
that, could I borrow someone's copy.  I promise that I will take VERY GOOD
care of it.

D.