RE: [OM] PM-MTob for Bellows 3.5/30/38 M24

Subject: RE: [OM] PM-MTob for Bellows 3.5/30/38 M24
From: baysm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:51:51 -0700 (PDT)
Well, it sounds like some of you have the same basic(T-mount) adapter that
I used. So, all you would need is the insert manufactured(see earlier
posting with the bmp picture). I don't have any idea if there is interest
in a half-dozen, fifty, or one hundred. I'll see what I can figure both
ways.

Mine doesn't have any sexy coatings, just bare aluminum, but I do have
contacts that can do anodizing, powder coating, etc. Once I get an idea on
cost, I'll post what I've got for an estimated price and we can go from
there.