Re: [OM] 8mm FE questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm FE questions
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:44:42 -0400
I'd don't have experience with the 8, but yeah, the whole-scene-reading (but
center-weighted) mode would give you overexposure.

I'd meter before mounting that puppy because only the Lord knows that the spot
meter would "see" through a circular fisheye.  It
sounds like it would be a cool tool to play with.  Errr.  I mean to *work*
with.  To *explore*.

Lama

From: "iwert" <zuiko@xxxxx>